Agriculture Students Inducted Into DTA Honor Society
EKU's Department of Agriculture is pleased to announce the fall 2014 new initiates into Delta Tau Alpha, an honorary society for agriculture students. The initiation ceremony was held Wednesday, September 24, in the EKU Chapel.
Students are selected based on GPA, character, leadership ability, and class standing.
- Tiffany Bowling (So., Ag Pre-Vet) - Corbin, Ky.
- Billy Cameron (So., Agribusiness Management) - Mt. Vernon, Ky.
- PJ Hale (Sr., Ag Pre-Vet) - Louisville, Ky.
- Katie Link (So., Ag Pre-Vet) - Ashland, Ky.
- Jocelyn McKay (Jr., Agribusiness Management) - Spencer, Ind.
- Ashley Schenck (Sr., Landscape Horticulture) - Erlanger, Ky.
- Celia Thomas (Jr., Animal Science) - Cecilia, Ky.
- Stacie Vanderploeg (So., Ag Pre-Vet) - London, Ky.
The EKU chapter is part of the National Honor Society of Delta Tau Alpha (DTA) which promotes and recognizes scholarship and leadership accomplishments of agricultural students while emphasizing character development, enhancing undergraduate preparation for professional positions, and joining with other agricultural student's organizations in the promotion of agriculture.
Photo caption: (front) Stacie Vanderploeg, PJ Hale, Celia Thomas, Katie Link, Tiffany Bowling; (back) Ashley Schenck, Billy Cameron, Jocelyn McKay
Published on September 24, 2014